As we wind down the summer and get back into a new routine, Imagination Childcare would like to communicate our continued promise to you and thank you for entrusting your children to us and allowing our team to serve your family.
Imagination Childcare’s purpose is to provide a safe environment where children can acquire the skills they need to become creative problem solvers, life-long learners and responsible members of the community. Our mission is to support each child and help them reach their potential, fall in love with learning and to prepare them for future success. All of our classroom objectives are based off of the Arizona Early Learning Standards.
We have received so many complements about the Imagination Childcare program that we are asking you to share our special school with friends and family. When you refer a friend to Imagination Childcare you receive your regularly scheduled week for FREE for 1 child, after your friend’s 3rd week of paid attendance. Additionally, your friend will receive $75 off of their enrollment fee!
Thanks From Your Management Team!
Parent Survey Information
A huge thank you to the parents who participated in the parent survey, over 68% of our families provided very valuable information! The Blue classroom had the highest percentage of participation at 79% and they celebrated on July 30th with an ice cream party. Your feedback is so incredibly important in how we determine what steps to take to improve our program and better serve your family. Over the next few months look for information in our classroom and monthly Kids News about the survey and some changes being made because of the information you shared.
Here are some of the things that we have learned:
· Over 98% of parents feel very satisfied with the overall program, feel your child is properly welcomed into the program and that the school environment is safe.
· 93% of parents are very satisfied with the quality of the teaching staff and 7% are somewhat satisfied. (That’s a 100% satisfaction!)
· 85% of parents feel that it would be somewhat inconvenient for us to stop taking electronic payments. (We will not be making any changes here!)
Here are some areas that we are working to improve:
· Teacher Communication – Each classroom received a communication log. The log will provide the morning and primary teachers a method to pass along information (notes) that the closing teachers need to know, or need to pass on to parents. We hope you see improvement right away. The teachers also received communications training at the July staff meeting.
· Teacher and staff introductions – You will soon see a new bulletin board in the lobby with our staff pictures. We will also use the monthly classroom letter to share staff updates, however if your child’s primary teacher leaves their employment we will provide an e-mail to those parents that the change directly effects.
Reminder: Tuition is due the Friday prior to the week attending. Holidays and absences do not reduce the tuition due.
Copyright 2018. Imagination Childcare. All rights reserved.
Childcare, Daycare, Litchfield Park, Avondale, Goodyear, Buckeye, West Valley, Child Care, Day Care, Infant, Baby, Preschool, School, Kindergarten, Tutor, Verado, Christian
News and Announcements